Overall, I am inspired by Joe's perseverance and desire for survival. Watching the movie, I could not truly place myself in Joe's position, and I even doubt that I would have the mental strength to overcome such adversity as Joe did. Simply imagine, you are exhausted climbing down a mountain and unfortunately fall into a crevice. For the sake of optimism, let's say you did not break your let on descent. Would you have the mental strength to compose your fears and strengths and climb out?What if your intuition badgers you with the though that your climbing partner has forgotten about you and assumes you are dead? These are the questions that Joe faced, but he also had a broken leg. His mind was probably fluttered with anger, fear, and pain. Some people break down for no particular reason at all. I am amazed at Joe's motivation, mental strength, and will to survive when he faces the precipice of death. Imagine yourself trapped inside a crevice and looking up a hundred meters at its entry, knowing that you must descend father down into the crevice in order to find an alternative escape route. I think thoughts of doubt and hopelessness would loom in mind. However, the power of small success leads to greater success. Joe's survival depended on completing small tasks and goals.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
a desire for survival
Overall, I am inspired by Joe's perseverance and desire for survival. Watching the movie, I could not truly place myself in Joe's position, and I even doubt that I would have the mental strength to overcome such adversity as Joe did. Simply imagine, you are exhausted climbing down a mountain and unfortunately fall into a crevice. For the sake of optimism, let's say you did not break your let on descent. Would you have the mental strength to compose your fears and strengths and climb out?What if your intuition badgers you with the though that your climbing partner has forgotten about you and assumes you are dead? These are the questions that Joe faced, but he also had a broken leg. His mind was probably fluttered with anger, fear, and pain. Some people break down for no particular reason at all. I am amazed at Joe's motivation, mental strength, and will to survive when he faces the precipice of death. Imagine yourself trapped inside a crevice and looking up a hundred meters at its entry, knowing that you must descend father down into the crevice in order to find an alternative escape route. I think thoughts of doubt and hopelessness would loom in mind. However, the power of small success leads to greater success. Joe's survival depended on completing small tasks and goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment